How it Works
After you have booked your full consultation; a thorough examination is carried out which may include taking some X-rays or photographs. We discuss your treatment options fully and produce a treatment plan with a cost estimate. You can then choose to:
- Pay as you go as the stages of the treatment progress (if appropriate).
- Take advantage of our unique 0% finance facility and spread the payment over a convenient period of time and with affordable monthly payments.
- Pay by Credit card (all major credit cards accepted except American Express and Diners Club).
- If you are dentally fit; then you could join our monthly subscription dental plan which is a members only plan and includes all your routine dental care and free emergency cover nationally and internationally.
Spread the Payment for Your Dental Care Over the Whole Year, for as Little as £3.50 Per Week
For a monthly fee of either £12.75, £18.75, £22.75, £28.75 or £35.75 you get all of your preventative care, i.e. cleanings, exams, xrays are free, as well as your fillings, extractions, root canals are included, Crowns, Bridges, Dentures, Partials they are charged the lab fee only and they get a 10% discount on implants and teeth whitening. Dental accident and emergency insurance is included.
FREE Children’s Dental Care*
We also provide free children’s dental care subject to the following terms and conditions*:
- A. That at least one adult has joined the dental plan and subscription received for 3 months.
- B. The Child (or children) are 14 years old or under.
- C. Two children can join per paying adult.
- D. Excludes orthodontoic treatment, emergency appointments and any treatment as a result of trauma or accidents.
- E. Subject to initial assessment of dental condition, oral hygiene and diet assessment.