Get Rid Of Dentures and Have Fixed Teeth in One Day
Sounds like a dream? Well, it isn’t! Many denture wearers are suffering with loose dentures as their bone and gums continue to shrink over the years. New dentures do not seem to solve the problem and the suffering continues. Eating becomes a burden rather than a joy; and the menu selections become fewer and fewer. Fresh fruit; fresh vegetables; crusty bread and many other healthy foods are excluded as they destabilise the dentures and cause pain in the gums. You only stick with soft foods that require very little or no chewing. The plate that covers the roof of the mouth restricts taste sensation, and the texture becomes odd and obscure. Many would resort to denture adhesives to stop the dentures moving during talking, laughing and eating.
If you are losing your remaining teeth due to gum disease or any other reason; perhaps the prospect of having a denture may be upsetting and making you anxious.
Well, we have the solution: with Fixed Teeth in One Day, your life can be turned around. You could:
- Enjoy your food again without being selective; in other words; you could eat anything you like; exactly the same as you did when you had your own firm natural teeth.
- Never use denture adhesives again.
- Smile and laugh with confidence.
- Never refuse an invitation for a meal anymore; and never think about what you couldn’t order; you could have anything you like.
- Simply a new lease of life!
Are You Suitable for This?
We recommend the same day fixed teeth if you :
- Suffer with loose dentures, and using a lot of denture adhesives.
- Cannot get used to dentures.
- Losing your remaining teeth and cannot bear the thought of having dentures.
- Cannot eat properly and would love to have the advantages mentioned above.
Don’t let ill-fitting dentures, denture adhesives and loose teeth affect your quality of life! We offer the most practical solution with a minimum number of dental implants (usually 4), single day treatment duration and an affordable price.
How it Works?
Dental implants are placed in the upper or lower jaw with a simple procedure using local anaesthetic (just numbing your gums) to create a firm support to the bridge. An impression is taken at the end of the implant placements (the procedure takes around an hour); you could then rest in our comfortable lounge or just go home for a couple of hours while our onsite laboratory is finishing your fixed teeth. The bridge is then screwed onto the placed implants firmly; you then go home with fixed teeth and start enjoying food again.
Why Choose Us?
I have been placing and restoring dental implants for around 15 years; and had a special interest in same day fixed replacement of teeth; I have provided many patients with this type of fixed replacements and since 2006 I have provided around 75 of those. Obviously this is subject to suitability which is determined after a detailed examination. We boast 100% satisfaction from our patients and would provide a 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied.
Call us now to book a free consultation and to find out more about this revolutionary treatment that could change your life.